August 5th, 2008 by DjZoNe
It seems, that the pages directory was somehow was missing from the archive, that is available from wordpress.org repository.
I’ve re submitted the whole code, and tested it under WP 2.5 and 2.6 as well, and it is working.
If you had such problem, please redownload the file, and make sure, that invite-friends directory contains a pages sub directory.
August 4th, 2008 by DjZoNe
I’ve just commited 0.4 to WordPress.org Plugin directory’s SVN.
So it should be available in minutes.
This release contains two bugfixes, according to the following subjects:
- password sending via e-mail
- user level bug
I also added WordPress 2.6 support, according to custom location of wp-content directory.
June 22nd, 2008 by DjZoNe
Finally 0.3 is out, so let’s see the functions
- invitation sending
- invitation cards limit per site
- after activation, the user is logged in automatically
- after activation, the user can be redirected to a custom URL
- activation screen is using the same styles as the login screen (if you have customized login screen it will affect the activation screen as well)
- Dashboard for custom settings Plugins > Invite friends settings
- i18n support (localized messages)
What is not in this release
- Invitation tracking (is my friend registred or not…)
- Per User invitation card limit
- Sidebar widget/Ajax invitation panel
- Mass invitation
- Password strength meter
- POT file
June 20th, 2008 by DjZoNe
Well, today I’ve committed my invite-friends plugin, to WordPress.org, but it isn’t finished yet.
As you can see, it looks great, but it’s quite far, from the end. But, it will be finished in this weekend, because, I develope it for a project. And this projects deadline is Monday
So, please check this plugin out again next week, and it’ll functional as you expect
Remember, the current version number is just 0.2, it does not sound too stable, huh?